Re: Compilation Issue

> Am Sun, 22 Aug 2010 22:34:33 +0200
> schrieb Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de>:
>
> > ... try make uninstall for librep:
> >
> > ./configure --prefix=/usr
> > make
> > make uninstall
> >
> > ./configure --prefix=/usr/
>
> should have been --prefix=/usr/local/ of course
>
> > make
> > make uninstall
> >
> > do the same with rep-gtk, so now shouldn't be anything left old left.
> > Try installing normally again.

This gave an error. But, manual removal of /usr/local/lib/librep.* fixed
the compilation and sawfish-config issues. I can now compile the rpm and run
sawfish-config.

However, I'm still not getting window control for my username, though it is
working for the temp username I set up. I suspect Mihai was right and there:s
a problem with my gnome config that:s interfering with sawfish running
properly. Anyone any suggestions? I'm looking through .gnome2 and .gconf to
see if there's any obvious gotchas in there. any idea where I might find
error messages from sawfish, for instance, that might help?

--
Professor Andrew A Adams                      aaa meiji ac jp
Professor at Graduate School of Business Administration,  and