Re: Compilation Issue

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 05:20:59AM +0900, Andrew A. Adams wrote:

> file-error "No such file or directory" "rep/lang/interpreter"

I can provide you the RPMs I used to compile my working sawfish
on F13 (i686 not x86_64, though):

    librep-0.90.6-1.fc13.src.rpm
    rep-gtk-0.90.3-1.fc13.src.rpm
    sawfish-1.6.3.1-1.fc13.src.rpm

I can also provide the .spec files that I used to build the
src rpms above using the distribution tarballs.

Anyway make sure you build *and* install all in this order:
librep rep-gtk sawfish.  That means: build librep *and* install
librep you built.  Then build rep-gtk *and* install rep-gtk.
Only then move to sawfish.

Mihai