Re: Resizing Windoe

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 1:07 PM, GSR - FR <famrom infernal-iceberg com> wrote:
> Hi,
> alan17b0 gmail com (2010-08-04 at 1012.50 -0400):
>> Occasionally I go to a URL which displays _huge_ and the
>> bottom of the display is below my actual screen size.  So I
>> can't "grab" the bottom somewhere to resize.   The worst
>> thing is: the browser window stays the same size even
>> when I visit some other site. How can I resize easily>
>
> Hehehe, browsers... I forgot when I added the following config:
>
> In .sawfish/rc:
             Already I'm stuck.  I am running sawfish v 1.3, and my .sawfush/
             contains one file, containing the comment line:
;; sawfish user customization -- do not edit by hand!
             and four lines of Lisp/rep code.  What other files should I have
             there, and how do I change them?

Thanks for the message, and please give me some more background,
or point me at some documentation.

Alan McConnell

--
  Check out:     www.waifllc.org   ;  and then help us,
  with money or volunteering, if you live in the D.C. area.