Re: latest libreb debian package problem + tabs?

Am Dienstag, den 29.09.2009, 15:28 +0200 schrieb Janek Kozicki:
> Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:10:45 +0200)
>
> > Am Dienstag, den 29.09.2009, 12:27 +0200 schrieb Janek Kozicki:
> > > I am trying to build a debian package from latest git of librep,
> > > using the debian scripts in debian experimental which were prepared
> > > for 0.90.0. It seems that librep HEAD changed too much and those
> > > scripts don't work anymore. I get this error:
> > >
> > > dh_install --fail-missing
> > > cp: cannot stat `debian/tmp/usr/bin/rep-config': No such file or directory
> > > dh_install: cp returned exit code 1
> > > make: *** [install] Error 1
> > >
> > > So I guess that for now I'm stuck with 0.90.0
> > >

> > a) 0.90.2 is available for download
> > b) rep-config is no longer available in 0.90.3 (GIT), simply remove the
> > line(s) that try to package it.
>
> thanks. I upgraded because my old version crashed after file rename
> in rox (see bug http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Proposed_Goals#Crash_fix )
> So currently I have 1.5.0, because I had a very similar problem to
> above one when compiling 1.5.3 with debian scripts.
>
> Perhaps I will try to upgrade further.
>
> However I can confirm that in 1.5.0 this crash still exists. Because
> after upgrade I also managed to crash sawfish in the very same way.
>
> After upgrade I wanted to check out how the tabs work, but I gave up
> shortly :) Did I miss a wiki webpage about using tabs in 1.5.0 ?
> Are those necessary in .sawfishrc ?
>
> ( require 'tab )
> ( require 'tabgroup )
> ( require 'tab-keymap )
> ( require 'marks )

( require 'sawfish.wm.tabs.tab )

is enough, as it loads 'sawfish.wm.tabs.tabgroup and
'sawfish.wm.util.marks, tab-keymap doesn't exist.

For options refer to OPTIONS, for all default bindings refer to
KEYBINDINGS (the KEYBINDINGS file in 1.6.0 has been improved)

> Which themes support tabs?

Elberg-tabbed and get-s-tabbed (both shipped) AFAIK no other theme,
sadly.