Re: latest libreb debian package problem + tabs?

Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:10:45 +0200)

> Am Dienstag, den 29.09.2009, 12:27 +0200 schrieb Janek Kozicki:
> > I am trying to build a debian package from latest git of librep,
> > using the debian scripts in debian experimental which were prepared
> > for 0.90.0. It seems that librep HEAD changed too much and those
> > scripts don't work anymore. I get this error:
> >
> > dh_install --fail-missing
> > cp: cannot stat `debian/tmp/usr/bin/rep-config': No such file or directory
> > dh_install: cp returned exit code 1
> > make: *** [install] Error 1
> >
> > So I guess that for now I'm stuck with 0.90.0
> >

> a) 0.90.2 is available for download
> b) rep-config is no longer available in 0.90.3 (GIT), simply remove the
> line(s) that try to package it.

thanks. I upgraded because my old version crashed after file rename
in rox (see bug http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Proposed_Goals#Crash_fix )
So currently I have 1.5.0, because I had a very similar problem to
above one when compiling 1.5.3 with debian scripts.

Perhaps I will try to upgrade further.

However I can confirm that in 1.5.0 this crash still exists. Because
after upgrade I also managed to crash sawfish in the very same way.

After upgrade I wanted to check out how the tabs work, but I gave up
shortly :) Did I miss a wiki webpage about using tabs in 1.5.0 ?
Are those necessary in .sawfishrc ?

( require 'tab )
( require 'tabgroup )
( require 'tab-keymap )