Re: [VOTE] Some left justification in sawfish-ui and renaming it to sawfish-configurator

> 1.
> *******************
>
> moving labels and the "grab" button in match-window-dialog to the left:

+1

> 2.
>
> renamimg to sawfish-configurator:

+1 on sawfish-config

On many linux distributions there are tools called XXX-config-YYY such
as system-config-soundcard, etc., sawfish-config would fit in nicely.
I don't really like the sound of configurator :) Or anything
.......urator :) For this reason I didn't like the ancient
Xconfigurator tool's name either.

Cheers,
Daniel