Firefox urlbar flickers under enter-exit

Hi. If you suffer from flickering of firefox urlbar, like me, for
years, then a good news: it happens under enter-exit focus mode. All
other modes don't cause it. But I don't know yet how to solve the
problem gracefully.

I noticed it by a recent edit. When I inserted the comment in
focus.jl[1] that Timo wrote, I found it resembles the phenomenon I've
got.

[1] See the comment above (define-focus-mode 'enter-exit):
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/sawfish/plain/lisp/sawfish/wm/focus.jl

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)