fdo-menu?

Something recently (within the past 11 commits) started crashing sawfish
on me when I start it.  I'm still trying to figure out what the problem
is and exactly where it came in, but in the mean time I noticed this
error:

error in local config--> (bad-arg #<closure 1d10950> -3 2)

This started showing up with the "partial rewrite of fdo-menu" on Sep
6.  At first I thought this error was the reason for sawfish failing to
start up since it was the last message before sawfish died, but
apparently not: I can run the Sep 6th version without any problem, and I
don't notice any difference other than the presence of this error
message.  The message shows up even if I move my .sawfishrc and .sawfish
out of the way.

I'd pursue it farther, but I'm still trying to figure out why sawfish
isn't starting up for me, so I thought I'd just mention it.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>