tabs v spaces...?

Is there a preferred position on the tabs vs spaces debate for sawfish
code?  (For anyone not familiar with this particular religious debate,
pop "tabs vs spaces" into google.)

My own leaning is to spaces, for lisp code at least.  But apparently
this isn't (always?) the way the sawfish code was written -- I've
noticed extraneous changes creeping into my diffs, as I change code and
change it back, but the new version has spaces instead of tabs.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>