Viewport scrambling bug

Ok, I think I've fixed the viewport scrambling bug.  There were two,
actually: one that maximizing a window shifted the viewport, the other
was that the position setter would always put a window in the first
viewport.

I've got a local branch with fixes for these, as well as a minor tweak
to infinite-desktop (stop-at-workspace-borders is no longer a settable
option, instead it depends on whether viewport-boundary-mode is
dynamic).  But I'd appreciate it if particularly the maximize/unmaximize
stuff could be tested by others than myself.  Shall I go ahead and push
it to origin/master, send out a patch, figure out how to create a new
branch on the git server, or what?

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>