Re: Correct format for two-windows window-matcher

Am Mittwoch, den 14.10.2009, 19:33 +0200 schrieb Christopher Roy
Bratusek:
> Am Dienstag, den 13.10.2009, 12:08 -0500 schrieb Jeremy Hankins:
> > Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de> writes:
> >
> > > I've just said that this one works with 'south-west ;)
> > >
> > > Ahhh and I've add add-screenlet-matcher to the wikis Snippets page (and
> > > v0.90.1 of the window snooper, which I just trimmed down)
> >
> > Yup...  I saw that.  ;P
> >
> > The dangers of responding to emails too quickly....
> >

> One more thingy:
>
> ;; Helper for Screenlets
> ( define ( add-screenlets-matcher win pos )
>   ( add-window-matcher 'WM_NAME win
>        `( position . ,pos )
>        '( fixed-position . t )
>        '( cycle-skip . t )
>        '( depth . -2 )
>        '( never-maximize . t )
>        '( never-iconify . t )
>        '( no-group . t ) ) )
>   ( make-window-sticky ( get-window-by-name-re win ) t )
>   ( make-window-sticky/viewport ( get-window-by-name-re win ) t ) )
>
> ( add-screenlets-matcher "VolumeControlScreenlet.py" 'north-east )
>
> just gives me "invalid arguement"
>
> ahh f#!k, I'll begin reading the librep/sawfish docs earlier than my
> winter-holidays. ;)
>
> Chris

ahh, you may wonder why not sticky/sticky-viewport .t: that doesn't work
when the screenlets are created together with sawfish (sawfishrc starts
them), I first want to try above, then match-window-profile, when using
gnome-session and autostart entries for the screenlets, one of that must
work