Correct format for two-windows window-matcher

Hi all,

Screenlets (for those who didn't know) are Desktop Widgets (and an
Engine), I want to match specific stuff on all Screenlets (everything
except position and fixed-position), so I tried that:

( add-window-matcher 'WM_NAME "FolderViewScreenlet.py"
                     'WM_NAME "VolumeControlScreenlet.py"
       '( sticky . t )
       '( sticky-viewport . t )
       '( cycle-skip . t )
       '( depth . -2 )
       '( never-maximize . t )
       '( never-iconify . t ) )

I wonder if this is correct, I guess not (getting a `bad closure' on the
FolderViewScreenlet),

So, what is the correct syntax for this?

Thanks in advance,