Re: [VOTE] expand-window Vs maximize-fill-window

On Sunday 11 October 2009 23:32:08 Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> Well expand-window/maximize-fill-window should not set the
> maximize-flag

Doing so makes it easy to revert to the previous size and position.
Personally I don't use maximize-fill-window but have set grow-is-
maximize for that reason.

> by default maximized windows are not movable

That would be annoying, so I have also unset move-lock-when-maximized.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>