Some options set via .sawfishrc/sawfish-client won't work

Hi all,

I've just noticed, that some of the options only work, when set via
SawfishConfig, but not when set via SawfishRC/SawfishClient ...

here are the two I found out to behave like that:

edge-flip-enabled
display-ws-name-on-switch

the following one wasn't tested by me, but logically it must also fail:

raise-tabs-on-hover

... Well the thing I don't understand atm is: why are they only working
in SawfishConfig, but not elsewhere? Anyone?