How do you manage .sawfishrc ?

Hi, dear sawfish lovers. How do you manage your .sawfishrc ?

Mine is:
* All are recorded by subverison. (I didn't know git.)
* .sawfish/rc is minimum, and the rest is put in
  ~/.sawfish/lisp/sawfish/my . (It should be so, but in reality,
  they lie in ~/.sawfish/lisp/sawfish/wm/ext . I began this by mimicking
  pager.jl)
* This allows breaking codes into files. I don't know much about lisp,
  and this facilitates bug hunting.
* All are byte compiled. This detects some syntax errors which sometimes
  survives code testing, even though they aren't so big.
* ~/.sawfish/custom is under SVN control, too. Because the line order
  changes each time, I take diff after 'sort'-ing. A bit paranoiac,
  but careless look'n'feel changes, mainly due to testing new codes,
  can annoy.
* New code snippet is first written in scratch.jl, which grows up as
  code piles. Emacs users can feed the code to the sawfish with
  sawfish-mode.

This thread is inspired by the comment of Eli Barzilay:
> my .sawfishrc is almost at 1k lines.

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)