Re: Proposal on tab development.

Teika Kazura wrote:
2. SVN write access offer.
Rodrigo Amestica and Fernando, I think you two are qualified to have
svn write access. Though I have not seen your codes, you already prove

Hi,

I'm only a wannabe hacker.

I think that my help would come only by following up on discussions and proposals and commenting on them. I find tabs really useful, provided they behave and provide some basic functionality that I have tried locally in my copy of them.

I'm expectant of the ideas and notes that GSR has promised.

thanks for your consideration.
 Rodrigo