Re: How can I start urxvt as fullscreen ?

Hi, folks.

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:22:28 -0500, Jeremy Hankins wrote:
> But I'm not sure how to do the new-viewport one because I'm not sure how
> to check to see if a given viewport is empty.

Glad to see new-workspace (superb!), but I doubt that viewport is not
for such aim. The meaning of viewport as "enlarged screen with scroll
by screen-size" is getting vaguer with infinite-desktop which is
shipped in Sawfish-1.5. Read my other email of today on this issue.

But if someone insists new-viewport, one resort I propose is to expand
the viewport dimension. :P

Teika (Teika kazura)