Re: Vertically maximized windows after restart

Am Montag, den 05.01.2009, 18:46 +0100 schrieb Jan Kasprzak:
	Hello,

I have upgraded my sawfish to 1.3.5.1 (I have been using about two years old
CVS checkout before :-), and there is still a problem which I have seen
with the old version: when the sawfish is restarted, the vertically
maximized windows are stretched to extend even behind the GNOME panel
(i.e. to the full physical screen size). Newly created windows (either
maximized vertically explicitly, or as matched windows) are maximized
correctly - i.e. up to, but not overlapping, the GNOME panel.
Should I report the bug to some (which?) bug tracking system, or is there
already a fix?

	Thanks,

-Yenya

I know that problem. It happens when windows exist before the actual sawfish
instance has been started (for example on restart of sawfish).

Bug Tracking System is the GNOME Bugzilla. Product is Other -> Sawfish

http://bugzilla.gnome.org