Vertically maximized windows after restart

	Hello,

I have upgraded my sawfish to 1.3.5.1 (I have been using about two years old
CVS checkout before :-), and there is still a problem which I have seen
with the old version: when the sawfish is restarted, the vertically
maximized windows are stretched to extend even behind the GNOME panel
(i.e. to the full physical screen size). Newly created windows (either
maximized vertically explicitly, or as matched windows) are maximized
correctly - i.e. up to, but not overlapping, the GNOME panel.
Should I report the bug to some (which?) bug tracking system, or is there
already a fix?

	Thanks,

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |