Re: after-slide-hook for tabbed windows?

Hi.

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:04:31 -0500, Rodrigo Amestica wrote:
> when I slide (keyboard) a tabbed window the sole window moves
> leaving behind its tabbed partners! I'm just wondering how should
> this be approached. Is an after-slide-hook required here?

The desirable attitude I think is that the sawfish manages them in the
similar manner, or simultaneously, as frames. Frames and tabs are not
the clients windows, but the addition by WM, and all care should be taken by
sawfish.

Similar phenomena must happen in raise/lower. (Not tried tab yet ;)
But I don't know the details of sawfish, so if someone refines the
thread of this discussion, it'd be nice.

Teika kazura