after-slide-hook for tabbed windows?

Hi,

when I slide (keyboard) a tabbed window the sole window moves leaving behind its tabbed partners! I'm just wondering how should this be approached. Is an after-slide-hook required here?

At the same time, why is that sliding must be different than just moving a window? I mean, shouldn't be enough to use the already existing before-move-hook and after-move-hook for coping with common details related to the actual motion of a window no matter how that motion did actually happened?

thanks,
 Rodrigo

ps: I seem to recall being involved in the discussion that triggered the introduction of the before-move-hook and since then I'm happy moving windows with the keyboard. Many thanks to Andrea for that.