[NEWS] I'm putting together a new sound-theme

Hi all,

I'm putting together a new sound-theme for sawfish, since what the
currently have is pretty ugly. Just short sounds and different sounds
for most events (-transient events got the same sound than the main
windows event). It will take some time, since some of the files are
currently unlicensed, because the author needs time to read (and
understand) the possible licenses.

... But if you want to try it out, I may put up a tarball tomorow with
the sounds and required patches and instructions.