Re: Maybe we should revert 'Iconify' patch.

Teika> I have submitted a clean-up patch to the wiki:
Teika> http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Clean-up_for_Zimmerman%27s_iconify_patch

FWIW, I now agree that this should be reverted.

But, of course, that means the original bug persists.  And, if I am to believe
what you wrote in the wiki, it is actually much worse than I thought: it affects
any ternary (yes/no/ignore) switch in the matchers customization.

--
Ian Zimmerman <itz buug org>
gpg public key: 1024D/C6FF61AD