Re: Binding to a self-defined popup menu

Am Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:55:02 +0100
schrieb Fabrice DELENTE <fdelente mail cpod fr>:

> > ... you may also consider
> >
> > `rm -rf /usr/libexec/sawfish'
> > `rm -rf /usr/libexec/rep'
> >
> > and restart. Both reside in /usr/lib/ now.
>
> Will try.

> > Perhaps sawfish has been linked against old ones/old sawfish-menu
> > beeing used?
>
> No, I did an updatedb to verify, and I have only one sawfish-menu
> installed:
>
> /usr/local/lib/sawfish/1.6.0/i686-pc-linux-gnu/sawfish-menu

Strange. in this order:

librep 0.90.4 (release)
rep-gtk 0.90.1 (release)
sawfish 1.6.0 (release)

they have been compiled? If so and if you used either the GIT from
yesterday or the release tarballs, then that should not happen.