Re: How to define wm-modifier-value to 'win' key (the key with microsoft logo in the keyboard)

Hi Chris,
Thank you.

    > Additionally: doesn't the dropdown box in UI work for you?
    > (define-special-variable wm-modifier-value (wm-modifier))

    > in your case

My dropdown box have following items:
shift
control
meta
alt
hyper
super
None of them can bind wm-modifier to 'win' key.

I invoke this in emacs sawfish-mode, it raise following error:

(define-special-variable wm-modifier-value (super)) [C-x C-e]

*** Remote sawfish error: (void-value super)

I modified it to:
(define-special-variable wm-modifier-value (quote (super)))
no error raised, but it still doesnot work.

But if I remove following lines in src/keys.c, and set WM modifier key to
'Hyper', it works.

if (code_col == 0 && sym == NoSymbol)
   break;

What am I missing?