Re: rep-gtk's glue-code-generator drives me mad

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 05:44:43PM +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> (gtk-scale-button-new 'menu 0 100 0.5 '("gtk-ok"))
>
> ... You're right. I already tried that, but because of the incompatible
> pointer I've thought it won't work. Also I spoke with Alexey about a new
> glue-code wrapper, something based on guile-gnome or such. It's nothing
> yet decided, but if you want to volounteer you can have a look at
> guile-gnome-platform-2.16.1/gtk/gnome/gtk.scm

Looks good. But this is most likely a long-term target: Someone has to
add rep support to g-wrap first.

Sadly the current glue-code wrapper is a dead end. Invisible-Arguments
supports (like GError** output arguments) are impossible to implement.

Jürgen