Re: Using pager

Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 16.04.2009, 22:22 +1000 schrieb Allan Duncan:
Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 15.04.2009, 23:19 +1000 schrieb Allan Duncan:
Thanks, those worked except the pager runs as an application in one
viewport rather than docking with the panel as is needed.

our pager is a stand-alone app.
Ah.

Question:  If I use the pager to switch to another viewport, how do I get
to click in the pager to get back?

well, besides making it sticky - if you use the gnome-panel - you can
use the swallower applet to integrate the pager inside the gnome-panel

          ^^^^^^^^^

That sounds neat.  All these things you can't find in the gnome manual
because you don't know what to look for. :-)