Re: Using pager

Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 14.04.2009, 23:10 +1000 schrieb Allan Duncan:
I've installed sawfish-pager-0.7, but can't work out how to invoke it.
At the moment I'm using Fedora 10 with gnome 2.24, and the Workspace
Switcher that comes with that runs the viewports nicely, but I wanted
to try old faithfull.

Try putting this into your configuration file:

(require 'sawfish.wm.ext.pager)
(add-hook 'after-initialization-hook pager t)

--

if you got strange issues with pagers configuration options in
sawfish-ui, then remove the .jlc file from

Also, can anyone suggest how to make sawfish the default global wm?
I can set it up on a per-user basis using gconf-editor (get it from
the forthcoming F11 binaries, no need to compile it), but can't see
how to tweak the gconf files in /etc

Right click on the key in GConf-Editor, then click "Make Mandatory" (or
something similar), this should make it system-default. PolKit
permissions for this action are required.

Thanks, those worked except the pager runs as an application in one
viewport rather than docking with the panel as is needed.