Re: [NEWS] Sawfish is now intltoolized!

Hi. Addition to Fuchur & Chris's report (Welcome back, Chris!)

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 00:00:26 +0100, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> I contacted the translationteam for doing updates, but first I had to
> intltoolize sawfish. It was "just" two tasks.
> [...]
> ... But I'm having a pretty strange Issue: Not all strings are getting
> translated properly:
> A) somehow randomly
> B) they are truncated before some special german chars (ä ü ö ß)
> [...]
> then run sawfish-ui and post a screenshot of sawfish-ui -> Sawfish ->
> Aussehen -> Minihilfen

I'm not sure if this is related to item (B), but let me report one.

I tried Japanese. In UI, Japanese texts of only few labels are displayed.
I never use Japanese for sawfish and it's the first time, 
so I can't tell if it's a regression or not.

Label: I'm not sure of the terminology, but I mean the text only widget
It's peculiar that all Japanese texts in button, tab, etc, are printed 

Root menu and submenus texts are also OK. Only UI has this problem.

All cases where Japanese texts are printed seem that the label lies
leftmost in hbox. So in matcher, many texts are ok.

I can't help for this issue.

> A) somehow randomly

If you mean some remain English, then I see it too.

And pager issue:

> The pager defcustoms absolutely show no text.

This is different. Don't use, the byte-compiled. Use raw
pager.jl instead. (Must be librep bug, but mysterious.)

I can't remember from where I learned this. It can't be found in the
source tarball.

Teika (Teika kazura)

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]