Re: Window placement and calculate-workarea

Hi,
famrom infernal-iceberg com (2008-09-13 at 0112.35 +0200):
> Now, my time for doubts, what does "(w (input-focus))" means as in
> "(define (current-head #!optional (w (input-focus)))..."? Some kind of
> fallback so if no passed window then the one with input focus gets
> used?

I ended grepping texi files and my guess was right, I was looking at
the wrong place with pinfo, as 4.8.1 Lambda Expressions has all the
#:optional details. Now I wonder why I learnt/remember about basic
purpose and not the extra part about default value. Well, conclusion:
use grep or internal search function that shows all results at the
same time.

GSR