Re: idea for simplification of grow / pack / shrik / yank

Am Dienstag, den 02.09.2008, 20:27 +0200 schrieb Christopher Bratusek:
> For the grow thingy you can bind either "maximize-fill-window" or
> "maximize-window-fullscreen", perhaps there's an alternative for the
> others, too?
>
> Chris
>

> GNOME/Sawfish rule!

Err ... I accidently pressed send too early ...

the missing part:

but that just maximizes, perhaps you can try modifying it, because it
already uses all 4 directions, so it is perhaps a bit easier.

But I wouldn't replace the existing functions, just add new ones, that
fit your needs.

Chris

GNOME/Sawfish rule!