Re: [README] rep-gtk req bump and theme installation and patch testing

Hi,
nano-master gmx de (2008-11-21 at 1728.00 +0100):
> Currently there's an issue with mxflats installation. Solution is
> gzipping the themes. But should they be gzipped
> upon "make" or already be shipped gzipped?

If you mean storing TGZs in SVN, I think not, not very nice for
editing, grepping, etc. Store the .jl, .png, etc and build the package
when building all the rest seems the best approach.

GSR