Re: problems raising audacious player window

Mike Hokenson said:     (by the date of Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:51:29 -0600)

> On Friday, November 21, 2008 at 05:58PM, Janek Kozicki wrote:
> >try removing this function from ~/.sawfishrc
> >This function is currently in sawfish. And better if you use debian
> >package :) After all your're on debian, right?
>
> I removed the focus mode definition from my .sawfishrc and installed 1.3.4, leaving enter-click enabled, but I'm still having the same problem... :/ Is your playlist window open and attached to the main player when you test this? I can raise the player window fine, if it's the only window, but as soon as I enable the playlist, I'm unable to raise.

yes, playlist is attached to main window. I can raise both of them by
left-clicking on any of those two.

Maybe you could try with clean config? rename your ~/.sawfish dir and
~./sawfishrc ? (or use default ~/.sawfishrc)