Re: problems raising audacious player window

On Friday, November 21, 2008 at 05:58PM, Janek Kozicki wrote:
try removing this function from ~/.sawfishrc
This function is currently in sawfish. And better if you use debian
package :) After all your're on debian, right?

I removed the focus mode definition from my .sawfishrc and installed 1.3.4, leaving enter-click enabled, but I'm still having the same problem... :/ Is your playlist window open and attached to the main player when you test this? I can raise the player window fine, if it's the only window, but as soon as I enable the playlist, I'm unable to raise.

Thanks,

Mike