Re: Compiling Sawfish on Slackware 12.0

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Joel J. Adamson <jadamson partners org> wrote:

[...]

>  I'll ask the same question I asked in my response to Andrea: is there
>  some configure option I can use that will not produce these
>  libglade-related errors?  I just tried it after configuring with
>  "--disable-themer" and I get the same error.

I've grabbed the source from SVN, run aclocal, autoconf and configure
with your parameters (I usually don't pass any) "./configure
--disable-themer --disable-gnome
--with-libglade=/usr/lib/libglade-2.0.so" and it builds here (Debian
Sid), anyway I'm not sure about the "--disable-gnome" option.

--
Andrea