Re: Adding sawfish-pager to sawfish SVN ?

Mark Aufflick said:     (by the date of Fri, 7 Mar 2008 20:54:18 +1100)

> sure - makes sense. If you do this, let me know and I'll put a message
> to that effect on the sawfish-pager project.
>
> Alternatively you can do it yourself since I made you a project admin
> for sawfish-pager.

Great, thanks.

I can update the sawfish-pager website myself (to not bother you ;).

But first I need to wait for more feedback from the mailing list
about this merge - if everyone agrees that it's OK ;-)

thanks!