Re: SVN access for Rodrigo (others?)

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:21:50 +0200)

> 2. SVN access for YOU, write access to repository:
>
>   I'm waiting for Timo, Scott, Andrea, Christopher and Teika to apply
>   for an account on http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts
>
>   See also: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/sawfish-list/2008-June/msg00081.html

Ouch, I forgot about Rodrigo - our debian maintainer. If you feel
like having repository access, just do it.

If there are other people that I missed - please let me know and
I will examine your past contributions - carefully :)