Re: Updatind core .jl files

Hi Andrea,

 Andrea> You mean "only cycling the windows on the current workspace"? Isn't
 Andrea> the "cycle-all-workspaces" variable what you are looking for?

No. cycle-all-workspaces includes all windows in the cycling.

When cycle-all-workspaces is not nil, sawfish switches (momentarily)
to the workspace of the window being cycled.

What I want is not to momentarily switch workspaces (this can be
configured via a variable), but still being able to switch to a window
in another workspace. This is not currently supported.

See my patch. I have updated x-cycle.jl to optionally display the
workspace where the window is currently displayed when it is not the
current workspace. And created a variable to decide if one wants to
momentarily display the workspace where the window lives.

--dmg

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/