window list snapshot?

So, Xorg crashed today and reminded me of a sawfish script I've
been meaning to write...  but first, I wanted to check whether
anyone has made anything similar already.

I had 100+ windows open when I broke X11, and I don't remember
what many of those windows were.  So, I'd like to have sawfish
dump a list of open windows every so often, to help me remember
next time X11 dies.  I figure I'll just print out a list of
window titles, organized by workspace.

Know of anything similar?

-- Scott