Re: Remaximazing all windows?

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 10:07 PM, Daniel M German <dmg uvic ca> wrote:

[...]

> Also, is there an easy way to test for compilation errors?  What I
> currently do is to restart sawfish and hope for the best.

You can byte-compile a .jl file with "sawfish --batch -l compiler -f
compile-batch your_code.jl" but I've only used it for working files in
my ~/.sawfish dir, not to debug them ^__^, anyway errors and warnings
are reported on standard output, or so it seems.

With Emacs you can evaluate functions in a buffer using the
sawfish-mode, this is done contacting the Sawfish running instance via
sawfish-client.

--
Andrea