how about releasing sawfish-pager 0.7 ?

Hi,

If you look into README file supplied with sawfish-pager you will
find that it's homepage is long time dead already.

Past yesterday I fixed one annoying bug in it (it was displaying ALL
windows, not respecting the WINDOW_SKIP property). And then I saw
that there is nowhere to send that patch to.

So now I am thinking to relase a new version under "sawfish" brand -
I mean from our wiki page, and with downloads from sourceforge. How
do you think?

There is an author's email addres in that README though, I'll try to
contact him.

Luis, (BTW how to address you: Luis or Rodrigo?) the current
maintainer of sawfish-pager is Christian Marillat but I doubt that he
will make a new .deb package if we make a new release. maybe you
could take over the pager from him, just like you did with sawfish?

best regards

PS: there are few other bugs, also:

- cannot be docked, must be standalone (this got broken around 2003
  with new release of GTK)
- must have only one instance