Solution for UTF-8 chars in the title bar?

Good to see that things get moving again. I don't speak lisp, either,
so I can't really help with the programming. I just wanted to hear, if
somebody knows a solution for displaying titles with UTF-8 chars with
sawfish? It's kind of annoying that every time I switch to a browser
tab that contains a Bugzilla webpage, the title doesn't change at all.
(If one of the patches listed on http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Patches
does this then that is not apparent to me from the description. Haven't
had a chance to try them yet...)

   Peter.