Re: Error compiling sawfish 1.3.2

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 03:12:03PM +0100, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> On date Tuesday 2008-02-05 12:40:30 +0100, Mihai T. Lazarescu opened this window:
> >
> > I get this error compiling sawfish 1.3.2 tarball on Fedora 8:
> If it works then it is definitively a problem with the fedora package.

There is no "official" Fedora package at this momement although
Ritesh Khadgaray recently submitted some trial packages (sawfish,
librep, rep-gtk) for a review and discussion.  See
 https://bugzilla.redhat.com/431249
 https://bugzilla.redhat.com/431250
 https://bugzilla.redhat.com/431251
A feedback there would be definitely useful.  The first step is to
try to rebuild those.

There were corresponding Red Hat packages in the past.  Something
like four years ago the last time, I guess.

   Michal