Re: Tabs bug: inactive tabs being overlapped

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Janek Kozicki  wrote:
Fernando said:     (by the date of Wed, 6 Aug 2008 22:52:59 +0200)

>  maybe it is possible for the user to not want the window raised after
> getting focus (although I'm not so sure if this is really an option in
> sawfish..).

Actually this is how I'm using sawfish. I tend to type stuff in
unraised (partially obscured) windows, while looking at something
relevant which is on the top.

But, perhaps instead of raising to the top - all windows from tab
group could be raised to the level of currently focused window? That
way they won't get to the top, but only 'just below' that focused
window.

--
Janek Kozicki                                                         |

I did some "grepping" and found out that there's in fact a function that already does exactly that! nice nice.

However.. I don't seem to make it work ..I'm not very sure why
Here is the script in case anyone wan't to check  out.
I added also a checkbox to activate/deactivate the tabs from showing... but in fact it wlould still require the script to be load. The only thing it does is set a fixed position for the tab like if there's always 1 tab.

http://www.uco.es/~q22cavaf/dev/tabgroups.tgz