Re: Tabs bug: inactive tabs being overlapped

Fernando said:     (by the date of Wed, 6 Aug 2008 12:35:48 +0200)

> But maybe then it would require building a whole new behaviour.
> Urhhh.. maybe not a good idea after all.. I'm so sorry for the 4 useless
> mails...

I think that we are much more happy by the fact that you are trying
tabs and thinking how to fix those issues, than unhappy about 4
emails ;-) If you have more ideas, don't hesitate to discuss them here!

And your ideas may give some inspiration to others about how to solve
the problem. So your emails were not useless at all :)