Re: Tabs bug: inactive tabs being overlapped

Agh... sorry... the previous message was sent by error. I hit some wrong key.

This was what I was trying to say:

Maybe it could be easier to handle if, instead of having "tab" "tab-l" and "tab-r" as a class inside the kind of frame...

"""""
 (frame
             ;;; borders, buttons, etc
               ;; tab-l
               ;; tab
               ;; tab-r
        )
(shaped-fame
               ;;;;
     )
(transient-frame
            ;;;;
  )
;;; etc
"""""

Instead of that, have a new object called "(tab-frame" or something like that

""""
(frame
    ;;;;)
(transient-frame
  ;;;;)
(tab-frame
  ;;;;)

Since it is a different frame it could be handled to be on top of the parent window (just like transient frames already do).. make it's dimensions and placing be related to the parent window... and skip pager/taskbar/cycling.
Also, this will improve extensibility and will allow each of the tabs to have their own close button.

Well.. I'm not really sure how good this idea is, but I want to share it to see the opinions.