Re: Tab support as experimental feature in 1.3.4 ? (mxflat into trunk?)

Scott Scriven said:     (by the date of Tue, 5 Aug 2008 05:21:25 -0600)

> > think that you could modify mxflat theme to be tab-enabled?
>
> Sure.  It might not happen immediately, but I suspect it won't be
> very difficult.  The only problem is ... where is mxflat?  I
> don't see it anywhere.

Oh, one thing. This in fact means that mxflat needs to be added to
sawfish trunk. It's GPLed, and last update was in 2003 (just checked).

If nobody has objections I'll add it.