Re: Dual-head with one head rotated?

 Omen Wild twisted the bytes to say:

 Omen> Thanks for the idea, but that seems like a huge kludge.  It seems to me
 Omen> that sawfish should be able to figure that out by itself.  Another
 Omen> problem with the avoided window is that it will not keep the mouse from
 Omen> traveling into the dead space.

I think it is just that nobody has programmed it ;)

I think the places to look are:

./lisp/sawfish/wm/placement/top-left.jl
./lisp/sawfish/wm/placement/smart.jl
./lisp/sawfish/wm/placement.jl
./lisp/sawfish/wm/util/edges.jl
./lisp/sawfish/wm/util/workarea.jl
./lisp/sawfish/wm/util/rects.jl
./lisp/sawfish/wm/state/maximize.jl
./lisp/sawfish/wm/commands/move-resize.jl

I don't think it is too difficult to fix this, but it is not a trivial
change.

 Omen> Am I the only person trying to run sawfish with mis-matched screens?

or who is bothered by it :)

--dmg
Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/