Re: Desktop Keybindings don't work

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Christopher Bratusek
<nano-master gmx de> wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 13.04.2008, 10:08 +0200 schrieb Andrea Vettorello:

[...]

>  I'm using enter-exit as focus mode that works aswell.

Err, I'm lost.

I've tried with a clean configuration (enter-exit and click modes)
with no open windows and a default Gnome desktop but I've no problems
to use default Gnome keybindings (delete or rename).

I've troubles with enter-only (sloppy focus), as I recalled. Is this
what you were reporting in your original mail?

>  >> and IIRC as default it should never give focus to the desktop
>
>  Hmm, I just meant that it should work when using the shell's keybindings
>  to alter files or so.

As a temporary workaround, try to set a different focus mode for the
panels (I suggested "never give focus" as that's what I prefer, click
to focus should work too), but yeah, this is probably a bug exposed by
enter-only (sloppy focus) mode with Gnome. Is KDE or other desktop
environments affected too?

--
Andrea