Re: Is it possible to "fully maximize" windows?

On 3/6/07, Victor Rodriguez <victorr gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

The inability to make my xterms and Emacs windows fully span monitors
is driving me a little crazy (I guess I'm odd that way).

Someone kindly explained to me in the #sawfish channel that Sawfish is
actually doing the right thing.  Nonetheless, is it possible to "fully
maximize" the windows?

Do you mean the gap that could be present when maximizing shell
windows (related to fonts metric) or a multi-monitor (Xinerama) setup?

--
Andrea